23 Şubat 2012 Perşembe

The Most Beautiful Man : Andrej Pejic

Greetings Peeps,


Today, I want to talk about Serbian - Australian model, Andrej Pejic.

You may be thinking I misspelled the title . But I didn't =) Becaussee Andrej is a man ! I know he looks hotter than most of the chicks in the celeb land but this is the truth !


He is one of the most wanted models of the fashion industry.


He models  Jean Paul Gaultier's both man and woman colllections !






Recently, he modeled push up bras for a lingerie brand that is called Hema . 




He knows and says that he gotta work harder than other models in the industry to be taken seriously ! I believe, most of the fashionistas already accepted him the way he is and in few years we all gonna see him on the magazine covers every single month !



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder